Ruski RT
Speaking in the early hours of the morning from Kiev, Zelensky said he had reached out to “partners” in the West to tell them that Ukraine’s fate was at stake.
“I asked them – are you with us?” Zelensky said. “They answered that they are with us, but they don’t want to take us into the alliance. I’ve asked 27 leaders of Europe, if Ukraine will be in NATO, I’ve asked them directly – all are afraid and did not respond.”
“We were left by ourselves. Who is ready to go to war for us? Honestly, I don’t see anybody. Who is ready to give Ukraine guarantees of NATO membership? Honestly, everybody is afraid,” the president added.
prevod:
Zelenski je v zgodnjih jutranjih urah iz Kijeva sporočil, da se je obrnil na “partnerje” na Zahodu in jim povedal, da je usoda Ukrajine na kocki.
“Vprašal sem jih: “Ali ste z nami?” Zelenski je dejal. “Odgovorili so, da so z nami, vendar nas nočejo sprejeti v zavezništvo. Vprašal sem 27 evropskih voditeljev, ali bo Ukrajina v Natu, vprašal sem jih neposredno – vsi se bojijo in niso odgovorili.”
“Ostali smo sami. Kdo je pripravljen iti v vojno za nas? Iskreno, ne vidim nikogar. Kdo je pripravljen dati Ukrajini zagotovila za članstvo v Natu? Iskreno, vsi se bojijo,” je dodal predsednik.
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
vir:
https://www.rt.com/russia/550546-zelensky-nato-ukraine-neutrality/
Forum je zaprt za komentiranje.